What 7.5 things do you need to be doing to absolutely blow up your business? These Jedi life management tricks and tips will change your world and let you juggle all the balls while still enjoying life. Let’s break down the personal habits you can do to take it to the NEXT LEVEL so you have it all!
The first rule of marketing your real estate business is "don't talk about real estate!" In this session, Dustin Brohm reveals shocking truths that will make it easier for you to start providing valuable content that really builds customer relationships.
It’s time to create the business plan that catapults you to success! The Boom Team will break it all down--Goal Setting, Business Planning, and Time/Task Management--then build it back up with the systems to make it all run so you can dominate your business!
You can grow your business with podcasts even if you don't want to do a podcast yourself. In this session, Dustin Brohm will provide tips for you to develop your own podcast or leverage other podcasts to build your business. Learn how to get started even with no previous experience.
Video marketing is king and if you want to grow your business, you need to OWN IT!! In this interactive and hands-on session, learn what composition, content, and technology you should be using to take your business to the NEXT LEVEL!
Find out why using stories on social media is such an effective way to build connections. In this session, Dustin Brohm will show you how you can use stories to increase your exposure and attract new clients.
What happened? Legislators flew into Springfield for a brief lame-duck session and…Well, Illinois REALTORS® Senior Vice President for Governmental Affairs Greg St. Aubin will provide members a recap of the lame-duck session and a glimpse of the legislative initiatives Illinois REALTORS® will discuss with lawmakers in 2021 to help your business and your clients. Plus, exclusive interviews with the new Speaker of the Illinois House and Senate President.
Get to know what you don’t know: What obstacles and opportunities await you in 2021? REALTORS® Sarah Ware, Brian Kwilosz and Megan Oswald will engage in a lively and informative discussion about the business issues REALTORS® should be aware of and prepared to manage in 2021. Learn how to reduce risk, grow your business, and sharpen your skills; all through a lens that focuses on diversity, inclusion and equality. Expand your customer base and save time and money by navigating the obstacles that lie ahead.
Tommy Choi, Dionne Clifton, Tracey Royal, Rachel Sheid and Athena Williams discuss factors affecting homeownership access and affordability, and how to serve home buyers more efficiently through available housing resources and Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-approved programs. Together, we can do R part to promote housing access for all Americans
Illinois REALTORS® who tuned in to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Forum Tuesday afternoon heard a panel discussion and two presentations.
The following are five takeaways from the forum:
- The increase in people working from home since the COVID-19 pandemic struck makes it important for Multiple Listing Service organizations to capture data so consumers looking for properties know what can accommodate their lifestyle, such as home offices, home gyms and home classrooms;
- Consumers are more interested in the best solutions for faster and more reliable internet access to meet their new needs;
- An increasing number of consumers are more interested in buying homes sight unseen, instead using virtual tours and virtual floor plans;
- MLS organizations are striving for “interoperability” in electronic services, so that programs like DocuSign and Dotloop can communicate easily with each other, just like gmail and yahoo users can exchange email messages;
- Members can use data available in their MLSs to assist in making decisions in their marketing and in their overall business strategy.
Expert speakers at the forum included: President and CEO of Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) Rebecca Jensen, CEO of Council of MLS Denee Evans Hofer, RESO CEO Sam DeBord, MRED Chief Technology Officer Chris Haran and NAR Senior Economist and Director of Housing & Commercial Research Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton.